Friday, August 18, 2006

More Praise for the Monastic Diurnal (LAP)

In between my posts, Huw had a few things to say about the Monastic Diurnal published by Lancelot Andrewes Press:
[A] copy of The Monastic Diurnal arrived from Lancelot Andrewes Press. This volume is SO very much smaller than the breviary: it's actually smaller than my set of travel icons! This was my present to myself, but I'm very thankful to Fr John, Subdeacon Ben and L.A.P. for their ministry in making it available!
Haven't ordered one yet? What are you waiting for?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger gabriel said...

Leatherette? Hardly appropriate.

No, you're better off with the Monastic Diurnal as published by St. Michael's Abbey.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Huw Richardson said...

LOL! I never thought to be blurbed :-) I would have written something much smarter!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Ben Johnson said...

Gabriel, I'm told the English is better in the LAP -- and besides, I like the people who get my money there. :)

Huw, NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!

God bless,
Ben

12:21 AM  
Blogger Jean-Michel said...

what am I waiting for?
well, Ben, easy : that you translate it to French
:-))

Jean-Michel

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home