Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Sign of Four (Meme)

With acknowledgements to Fr. Matthew Thurman and Fr. John Fenton who tagged me....

Four jobs you have had in your life
* I am a conservative, and therefore,
* have never worked
* an honest day
* in my life.

Four movies you could watch over and over
* I Am Sam.
* A River Runs Through It.
* Kramer v. Kramer.
* Almost anything written by Neil Simon. (Particularly I Ought to be in Pictures, Max Dugan Returns, and Seems Like Old Times. I hated Brighton Beach Memoirs and Biloxi Blues.)

Four places you have lived
* The place where I was born.
* A dorm room.
* Another house.
* This house.

Four TV shows you love to watch
* Whatever's on Fox News (esp. Hannity & Colmes, The O'Reilly Factor, and Brit Hume).
* Scarborough Country and "The Situation, with Tucker Carlson."
* Reruns of "The Simpsons."
* I really don't watch TV.

Four places you have been on vacation
* Home.
* At work.
* In a hotel.
* In traffic.

Four websites you visit daily
* The York Forum.
* Fr. Matthew Thurman.
* Fr. John Fenton.
* Drudge Report.

Four of your favorite foods
* Prime rib.
* General Tso's Chicken.
* Kung Pao Calamari. (It's even better than it sounds.)
* Pizza.

Four places you'd rather be right now
* Heaven.
* The next best place: in a Western Rite church at Mass or any other church service (except a funeral).
* Fr. Alexander Turner or Dom Denis Chambault's canonization.
* Anywhere other than on this computer.

Four bloggers you are tagging
* I don't want to pressure anyone to do this; if you read this and want to do it, link to me.
* I won't send out chain letters. Stop the insanity!
* I also don't have any friends, neighbors, or acquaintances.
* I wouldn't hang out with myself if I didn't have to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

We're surprised you didn't change this into a trinity meme.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home