Sunday, July 01, 2007

Oklahoma City: Here Comes the Western Rite

The former Charismatic Episcopal Church in OKC is forming a Western Rite parish now. If you are in the OKC area and are interested, please contact St. Elijah Antiochian Orthodox Church for more information. I had read it would be known as "St. Cyril" WRV Anticohian Church, but Fr. Theodore says it will instead be known as "St. Andre the First Called." But a rose by any other name....

The last 12 months have been a time of explosive growth for the Western Rite Vicariate of the Antiochian Orthodox Church, Deo gratias!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Andrew said...

How many new parishes of the AWRV have been formed in the past couple years?

7:03 AM  
Blogger Felice Quilici said...

Dear Ben,

I have been enjoying your blog for awhile! I have a question for you. How can one find out about the other Charismatic Episcopal Churches that will be joining? I am keeping my fingers crossed, as there is one very near, to where I live. Thanks!

Felice Quilici

11:03 AM  
Blogger Ben Johnson said...

Fr. Andrew, thanks for dropping by! See this post for a quick answer.

Felice, try this blog for more information. I'm not sure how much is public now, nor how many remain in flux. Sorry I can't be more specific!

Father bless,
Ben

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home