Sunday, January 13, 2008

Old "News" on New Western Rite Seekers

Not sure if I ever passed along this information, from Fr. John Denzil Roland. He writes in addition to the two churches in Massachusetts, there are other former Charismatic Episcopal Church members inquiring into the Western Rite:

Christ the Savior Orthodox Church - in Jacksonville, Texas - Pastor, Mr. Barry Thibodeaux (catechumens)

Lamb of God Orthodox Church (provisionally) - in New Orleans, LA - Pastor, Mr. Mark McNarry (serious inquirers)

And numerous individuals formerly CEC from around the country stand with you in your/our Journey!
Around 250-300+ souls altogether! Know that you are NOT alone!

Sorry if I didn't pass this on when he posted the comment...in November!...but good news is good news.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Collin Michael Nunis said...

From a forward that Mark sent me (which was incidentally from Bishop Basil), Barry Thibodeaux is to be ordained together with Mark Wallace. Not sure to what order though.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I actually used to live in Jacksonville, TX when I was but a wee lad. I am very interested in finding out what is going on there and if there is anyone there that I might know.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home