Off-Topic: ABC Says Get Ready for Islam; Bioethics Problems
1. The Archbishop of Canterbury says England's acceptance of fundamentalist Islamic law is "unavoidable."
2. Speaking of politics and religion, the Beatles' favorite guru died. His teachings also formed the basis of a U.S. political party.
3. "Christian" clergy blessed an abortion clinic.
4. Here's a reason to be pro-life from self-interest.
5. Religious people have increasingly turned their eyes to the ethical implications of biological and technological breakthroughs. Here's another:
Sperm cells have been created from a female human embryo in a remarkable breakthrough that suggests it may be possible for lesbian couples to have their own biological children.Now the world can state men are truly meaningless.